Besides guidance on how to design training programs, what else does the second edition of Training Design Basics, now available from the ATD Press, addresses questions like these:
- What’s the difference between a format and a medium?
- What are the basic instructional strategies used in training programs?
- What options exist for performance without training?
- What is the assertion-evidence approach for preparing slides and screens used in instructional programs?
- What is the instructional designer’s role in the implementation of training programs?
To order and receive more information about Training Design Bascis (second edition), visit https://www.td.org/Publications/Books/Training-Design-Basics-2. The book is also available from amazon.com, amazon.ca, bn.com, and indigo.ca